Terms & Conditions
small print – please read
1. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable unless the event has been cancelled or postponed
2. The artist and performer line-up may be subject to change at anytime, although highly unlikely
3. Please note – whilst kids go free you MUST register each one for a child’s ticket on the checkout page of The Ticketfairy site
4. You will be allowed to leave and re-enter the festival as long as you have a valid wristband.
Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced
5. For festival attendees welfare and safety, illegal substances will not be allowed on-site, this includes nitrous oxide gas. Those caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law
6. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Premises Licence holder will not be held liable for for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or loss of property, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties
7. You may bring your own food and water (in plastic bottles only) with you. You can not bring alcohol or glass bottles onto the site. Security will be instructed to confiscate these from you and dispose of them.
There are licensed bars and plenty of catering stands scattered around the site
8. No dogs will be permitted on site with the exception of assistance guide dogs. The site has wheelchair access and facilities